Friday, April 28, 2006

it's friday!

every time the weather/seasons change, my allergies (non-stop sneezing and watery eyes. or i should say eye. for some odd reason, only my right eye gets super itchy and watery.) & eczema start to really act up (yes, even during fall and winter). my skin has been really irritated lately, and though i haven't broken out into rashes like last summer, i took some atarax last night to help prevent myself from scratching and making the problem worse.

i woke up this morning.

i remembered it was friday.

hooray for me.

unfortunately, friday doesn't mean much this week because i have to come into work tomorrow anyway.

p.s. check this if you don't understand what this post is about.

1 comment:

Bob said...

It is indeed Friday!

When I was reading your post, at first I thought you said "I took some anthrax" and had to do a double-take.