oh, and thankfully i decided to take my car back to sunnyvale acura because they replaced my brake pads for free even though it's no longer under warranty (they replaced for free because i complained about my brakes before, and they did not fix it earlier). over $300 saved. good thing i didn't let the creepy shuttle guy win!
anyway, as a follow up to this post, apparently, it wasn't just people in my group who've gotten things stolen from them. i was talking to our security person and she told me it's been happening all over our floor over the past couple of weeks. one of my coworkers got her money stolen (almost exact same situation as mine) just last friday. it's only been on floor though, so at least security knows where to focus their efforts.
one of those efforts is happening in my cube. can anyone spot something out of place in my cube? it's blatantly obvious to me (because i know where it is and it's huge), but it takes people a while to spot it. pics of my cube from all angles. click on them if you want to see a larger version:
oh, and if you use google homepage, check out their new themes. depending on which one you pick, the themes change for day of time or weather. so cute!
8 comments:
it's not obvious at all! Because I even know what I'm looking for and can't seem to see it!
You have 2 flatscreens. I'm envious.
the weather and time changes give me a small thrill every time i open google.
Umm... you're missing a keyboard?
I don't have dual-screen envy. I have dual screen at work AND home. The home ones are even bigger: dual 22" LCDs. =)
I may have to subscribe to the COMMENTINGS section just to find out the answer to Karen's puzzle.
The poster's gone in one of them (can't tell if it's the same wall or not)?
People that boast about their dual-screen setups = sad.
you're missing a black marker...
And thanks for the tip on the google homepage themes. I'm lovin it =)
I'm not sad. I'm quite a happy child, actually.
Post a Comment