okay, i barely update this thing nowadays, and i'm debating whether even to upkeep it since i don't know if anyone reads this.
so for those who don't know already, i started at a new company last week. i figured it was about time to get a job so my brain doesn't turn into complete mush. :) a lot of the culture and environment is quite similar to nvidia, though i think they are definitely way behind in terms of process & systems. for sure. though they're about the same size (employee-wise, and a little smaller revenue-wise), they are where nvidia was at maybe... four plus years ago. eek! so i'm just trying to make spreadsheets and stuff as un-manual as possible. eventually when i get up to speed, half of my job will be on implementing a system they probably should have implemented years ago. for some reason, i just can't get away from systems & implementation. people in my group tend to come in late and stay late, but i'm still trying to see if i can get away with earlier hours. traffic does kind of suck, but it's not too bad. 85 sucks, but i fly down 237. and, well, at least i still get free meals :)
so... yeah. my life is finally settling down. settled at a church, took a nice, long, 3-month break, and settling at a new job. God's bringing me out of the wilderness...
10 comments:
I read it! :-) Added it on Google Reader.
I'm thinking about my blog options too...hmm, I think I'll update my blog now too...
hi karen! i read your blog! :) keep blogging! glad to hear that your're coming out of the wilderness.
i read your blog!
2 questions: do you get free comic books now? where will i get my face painted now?
i can answer olivia's 2nd question. face painting is available annually at Karen's house on her birthday.
keep posting!! Otherwise, your blog will be like my dead blog.
Still reading...
Look at how many comments you are getting in 24 hours! Keep up the posts.
What church are you at now?
still reading, but sorry I've been bad about updating my blog. That's what you get when you get pregnant and have a baby....barely have time for any updates. But reading blogs is the only thing I can do to keep up with everyone who even has a blog, well, at least I try to whenver I can since I don't get to see you much. Glad to hear that you are settled down =) I'll try to update my blog soon.
i read your blog!!
Post a Comment